Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Déjà Vu Already?

I was debating whether or not to include the special characters in "Deja". On the one hand, I was thinking to myself, this is America, damn it! No special accents. Just LETTERS!! On the other hand, I did remember that "é" is Alt+0233, so halfway there, and all I had to do was open up "Character Map" and I'm home free! The "à" is Alt+0224. And of course, the cents sign (¢) is Alt+0162. Well, I'm still just a thousand-aire, and that cents sign sure comes in handy when doing my taxes. Speaking of which, it's deja vu at the box office this week. Little Fockers, True Grit and Tron are 1, 2 and 3, respectively, again. I feel sorry for Teri Polo. She looks tired. She works so hard, much harder than she should have to, being one of the beautiful people and all. And yet, this is probably what she will be remembered for: the Focker trilogy. We'll always have Mystery Date, my sweet. The only new entry this week is the so far front runner for the 2010 Oscars, The King's Speech. I'm a little taken aback because Peter Morgan didn't have anything to do with the script. That man is BIZZAY! Of course, he's no Richard Curtis. Wonder what he's been up to?... DAMN YOU, RICHARD CURTIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: