Thursday, November 21, 2013

But when it's Everdeen, Everdeen, it will last through the winter into next year...

Well, anyway, I'll be very surprised if Hunger Games 2 isn't #1 at the box office this weekend.  It's been too long since we've had a nice cleansing blockbuster to come in and teach the other nine how it's done.  And Jennifer Lawrence (J. Law) is just the gal to do it, too.  Personally, I think she's a bit overexposed right now, but whatever.  She's a bonafide movie star... and she knows it, too!  She's certainly acting the part all right.  Always better to be a somebody in Hollywood than a nobody in Louisville.
Meanwhile, the onslaught by the media of the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination continues.  I guess I should've prepared better for it, because I'm already burned out.  Well, maybe a movie will take my mind off things.  Tonight we're going to watch... Parkland.  DAMN IT!!!!!

No comments: