Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Auteur Watch - Justin James Brown

I gotta get going, so I unfortunately have to keep this short.  But, as of this writing, Justin James Brown doesn't have a lot of credits to his name.  But, unlike many others, he's compressing the timeline a little bit!  Usually with these actor-turned-directors, it takes them about ten or fifteen years to really get cooking as a director.  Not Justin James Brown, though!  He's got a movie in the can called Lost and Found, and... I'm sorry.  I'm not easily offended, but this hits me to my core.  There's only ONE that can be called that, and it's 1944's Lost and Foundling.  I have to put my foot down on this one, I'm sorry.  Oh, also there's the late '90s Lost & Found with David Spade.  I'd love to stay and do more, but would I rather move on to other things?  "Sherwood"!!!

No comments: