Sunday, November 14, 2021

The Belfast and the Belfurious

Brought to you by That Song. That Song! Man, I can't even remember the last time they played That Song on the radio. Also brought to you by Panera Bread. Panera Bread! No Pagans allowed. Or overtime. And we're tired of acting enthusiastically about the customers, too... lousy deadbeats. ANYWAY! Time to report on the American Box Office Top 10. Whelp, it's still a happy weekend in the MCU (TM)(R)(C) which I think stands for Marvel Cinematic Universe, a parent company of Disney (TM)(C)(R), which is Dutch for "monopoly." It's a happy weekend, if only asymptotically or of slightly diminishing returns. But that's what happens when a movie costs... I'm assuming north of $150 million USD. I mean, the rent on those Green Screen studios must be enormous! Not to mention the carbon footprint. But there's still room for a couple of little guys to gain some footing! First up, a return to form for director and chin model Walt Becker... no relation to Disney. And take note, all you Kevin Smiths and Quentin Tarantinos of the world! Don't you ever want to even TRY to make a PG-rated movie? Wait... Old Dogs got a PG? Boy! I guess Payola still exists even in this age of a watered-down PG-13 rating. But at least Kevin Smith goes for a PG-13 once in a while. And you better be nice in front of his kid! Bastards... oh, but kids. They grow up so fast. And they're just BUSTING to use all the fun words, and watch those fun horror movies, etc. Sometimes it's all you can do to keep up. But THIS weekend? Another beloved PBS classic makes it to the silver screen. And it's been done right this time! I mean, they tried in 2004, but it just didn't turn out right, especially if you ask this guy. But it's 2021, and we're in the midst of a raging pandemic, and the subject has finally been given the proper Tom & Jerry-style treatment... and yet, what's it called again? I mean, was it The Big Red Wagon? "My Friend Flicka" Big Red? "Dragnet" The Big Red Wagon? No? Well, what about "Dragnet" The Big Red then? "Dixon of Dock Green" The Big Red Rug perhaps? "Have Gun - Will Travel" Odds for Big Red possibly? Big Red? "The Magical World of Disney" Big Red: Part 1? "The Magical World of Disney" Big Red: Part 2? "The Peter Potamus Show" Big Red Riding Hood/Unseen Trouble/Mouse Rout? Big Red Balloon? Secretariat: Big Red's Last Race? "J.A.K.Q. Blitzkrieg Squad" Big Red Counterattack!! Attack the Suicide Bomber Army? Sam Fuller and the Big Red One? The Big Red One? "The Trap Door" The Big Red Thing? Clifford the Big Red Dog? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Fun with Letters? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Fun with Sounds? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Fun with Ryhmes? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Fun with Opposites? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Fun with Numbers? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Fun with Shapes? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Sing-Along Adventure? The Big Red Adventure? "Ship to Shore" Big Red and the Mild Bunch? The True Story of the Big Red One? "Walter Melon" Big Red Riding Hood and the Pizzas/The Stout Musketeer? The Big Red Robbery? Clifford the Big Red Dog? "Dora the Explorer" The Big Red Chicken? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" My Best Friend/Cleo's Fair Share? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Special Delivery/A Ferry Tale? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" And Birdy Makes Three/Home Is Where the Fun Is? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Circus Stars/Limelight Fright? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Fluffed Up Cleo/Team Spirit? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Teacher's Pet/Islander of the Year? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Carnival/Clifford's Doggy Reunion? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Come Back, Mac/Boo? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Leaf of Absence/Nobody's Perfect? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford and the Beanstalk/Itchy Patch? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Mac's Secret Dog Club/The Dog Park? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Tough Enough/Stars in Your Eyes? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Doing the Right Thing/The Dog Who Cried Woof? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Great Race/Tummy Trouble? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Cleo Comes to Town/False Friend? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" A New Friend/Stormy Weather? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" To Catch a Bird/The Best Party Ever? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Big Surprise/The Ears Have It? Clifford the Big Red Dog: Thinking Adventures? Clifford the Big Red Dog: Reading? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Little Clifford/Welcome to Birdwell Island? Clifford the Big Red Dog: Learning Activities? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Best Paw Forward/Then Came Bob? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Two's Company/Fairweather Friends? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Friends, Morning, Noon, and Night/Mr. Bleakman's Special Day? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Hiccups/It's My Party? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Blanket Blues/Dino Clifford? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Potluck Party Pooper/The Best Gift? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Welcome to the Doghouse/Promises, Promises? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" New Dog in Town/Get Well? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Doggie Garden/Captain Birdwell's Treasure? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Jetta's Tall Tale/The Big Fetch? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Who Me, Jealous?/A Bunny in a Haystack? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Topsy Turvy Day/Clifford's Charm School? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Forgive and Forget/Mimi's Back in Town? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford Cleans His Room/Baby Makes Four? Clifford the Big Red Dog: Musical Memory Games? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Cleo Gets a Cone/A Job Well Read? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Princess Cleo/Basketball Stories? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford Grows Up/Jetta's Sweater? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Embarrassing Moments/Lucky Charm? "Nature" Big Red Roos? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Who Moved My Bone/Clifford the Pirate King? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Another Fine Mess/King Mac? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Big Hearted T-Bone/Cleo's Valentine Surprise? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Cookie Craving/Jetta's Friend? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Doggy Detectives/Camping It Up? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Fan Mail/Hooray for Cleo? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Fishing Lessons/No Baths for Cleo? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Magic in the Air/Everyone Loves Clifford? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Nothing to Fur But Fur Itself/Jetta's Project? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Special T-Bone/Jetta's Sneak Peek? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Stinky Friends/He's Wonderful Mr. Bleakman? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" That's Snow Lie/A Friend in Need? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Vaz Goes Down the Tubes/Cyber Puppy Problems? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" When I Grow Up/Not Now, I'm Busy? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Babysitter Blues/Saturday Morning? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford on Parade/Follow the Leader? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clothes Don't Make the Dog/Short-Changed? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Flood of Imagination/Lights Out? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Good-Bye T-Bone/The Truth About Dogs and Cats? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" T-Bone, Dog About Town/Clifford's Big Heart? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Big Sleepover/Dog for a Day? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Kibble Crook/Screaming for Ice Cream? "The Berenstain Bears" The Big Red Kite? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Little Big Pup/Getting to Know You? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Food for Thought/Friends Forever? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Dog House Rock/Guess Who's Coming to Birdwell? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Led Astray/Wedding Bell Blues? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" A Big Help/The Trouble with Kittens? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Tie-Dyed Clifford/Stage Struck? "War Stories with Oliver North" The Big Red One? Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics? The Real Glory: Reconstructing 'the Big Red One'? Big Red Bus? The Big Red? Call of Duty 2: Big Red One? "Icons" Game Makers: Call of Duty 2 - Big Red One? The Big Red One: The Reconstruction? Steel City Snapper: The Hunt for Big Red? "Supernova" Big Red? "Shootout!" Big Red One? Big Red: The Ghost of Floyd County Prison? The Big Red Hit? The Big Red Cotton Show? The Wiggles: Here Comes the Big Red Car? Big Red Ball? "RPI Men's Hockey on RPI TV" 29th Annual Big Red Freakout! (vs. Brown)? The Wiggles: Splish Splash Big Red Boat? "Born Country" My Big Redneck Wedding? "RPI Men's Hockey on RPI TV" 30th Annual Big Red Freakout! (vs. St. Lawrence)? My Big Redneck Wedding? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Anna and Carl? "Pale Force" Conan the Big Red Dork? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Anna & Bo? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Amyie and George? "Dora the Explorer" The Big Red Chicken's Magic Show? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Emily and Eric? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Jeanne and Phil? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Lynn and Graeme? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Rawni and Rob? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Sabrena and Blair? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Shawna and Vince? "My Big Redneck Wedding" The 12 Days of Redneck Christmas? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Episode dated 18 October 2008? "Wiggle and Learn" I Drive the Big Red Car? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Geneva and Kyle? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Biggest Redneck Wedding Ever? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Amy and Keith? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Kimberly and Heinz? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Melissa and Bradley? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Sandy and David? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Jamie and Jimmy? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Vickie and Brandon? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Terri and Greg? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Jessica and Jon? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Kathy and Gator? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Leann and Gary? "My Big Redneck Wedding" LeeAnne and Nathan? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Tamzen and Kevin? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Taran and James? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Christy and Chris? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Carol and Carlis? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Cindy and Gene? Kilimanjaro: The Big Red Nose Climb? "Zeke and Luther" The Big Red Stacking Machine? Jimmy Kuehnle's Big Red and Walking Fish? "Ace of Cakes" Big Red Squig? Big Red? Big Red's Neighborhood? My Big Red Purse? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Intervention: Bonnie Johnson and Batten Family? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Jessica & Justin? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Tina & Chase? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Jessica & Kevin? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Jennifer & Chris? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Alicia & Brad? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Sara and Joe? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Kim & Mike? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Lindsay and Russell? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Baby: Ashley and Lee? "Style-City Music Presents" Style-City Music, Oh No Fiasco, Big Red, Nate Currin, Mr. J. Medeiros, Byron Barrett? The Big Red Nose Desert Trek? "Dora the Explorer" The Big Red Chicken's Magic Wand? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Leavin' ... On a Jet Plane? "My Big Redneck Vacation" The Island of Misfit Redneck Toys? "My Big Redneck Vacation" The Clampets Take Manhattan? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Redneck Summer Games? My Big Redneck Vacation? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Health Ledger? "My Big Redneck Vacation" I Like to Move It, Move It? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Too Legit to Etiquette? "My Big Redneck Vacation" There Goes the Neighborhood? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Come on Irene? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Hans Polo? "Servers" Big Red Switch? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Clampetts Go Wild? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Beerly Beloved? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Going Back to Shreveport? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Wedding Planning Woes? "My Big Redneck Vacation" The Non-Royal Wedding? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Finale? Big Red Sour Apple? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Hunting the Lochness Monster? "My Big Redneck Vacation" The Birdman Group? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Knights of the Round Belly? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Prom Promise? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Passport to Paris? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Wendy's Bloody Birthday? "My Big Redneck Vacation" The Staff Infection? "My Big Redneck Vacation" My Big Redneck Vacation Clip Show? "A Fool's Idea" Why Do Clowns Wear Big Red Noses?? 35th Annual Big Red Freakout!? Big Red Font? "Big Red Font" Passive-Aggressive? "Big Red Font" Pu$$y? "Big Red Font" Bachelor? "Big Red Font" Ignoble? "Big Red Font" Cinephile? "Super Mario Logan" Super Big Red? "SuperMarioLogan" Super Big Red? "Ready, Steady, Wiggle!" Let's Go Driving in the Big Red Car!? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Miami? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Gulfport, Florida? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Washington DC? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Dearborn, Michigan? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Dude Ranch, CO? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Las Vegas? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Behind the Bus? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Area 51? "My Big Redneck Vacation" South Dakota? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Davenport, Iowa? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Navajo Nation, Utah? "My Big Redneck Vacation" San Francisco, CA? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Beverly Hills, CA? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Shreveport, LA? "My Big Redneck Vacation" After Show: Part 2? The Big Red? "My Big Redneck Vacation" My Big Redneck Vacation: After Show Part 1? "My Big Redneck Vacation" After Show: Part 3? "My Big Redneck Vacation" Episode #3.15? "Month of the Novel" The Big Red Button? "Asia's Next Top Model" Mannerism & the Big Red Dress? "Magical Tales" Big Red Nose? 36th Annual Big Red Freakout!? "Ready, Steady, Wiggle!" Let's Go Driving in the Big Red Car!? "Bondage Junkies" Serene vs. The Big Red Gag? My Big Redneck Family? "My Big Redneck Family" Ironing Out The Family Discount? "My Big Redneck Family" Get Your Fax Straight? "My Big Redneck Family" Presley's Potty Mouth? "My Big Redneck Family" Hunter Hears More Than A Who? "My Big Redneck Family" You Can't Handle the Tooth? "My Big Redneck Family" Sextual Healing? "My Big Redneck Family" Chris Gets Revenge? "My Big Redneck Family" It Don't Count? "My Big Redneck Family" Mow Money Mow Problems? "My Big Redneck Family" Survival of the Un-Fittest? "My Big Redneck Family" Hunting for Answers? "My Big Redneck Family" The Talk? "My Big Redneck Family" Tommy Breaks Guy Code? Big Red Truck? 37th Annual Big Red Freakout!? "Heartland" The Big Red Wall? "Finding Bigfoot" Bobo, Bobcat and the Big Red Eye? "Citizen Soldier" The Big Red One on D-Day? "My Big Redneck Family" Jared Horses Around? "My Big Redneck Family" CoodaPalooza? Star Wars: Big Red Bow? "Dorothy the Dinosaur" Shoe Shop Shine!? "House Hunters" Family Needs Room for His Big Red Phone Booth in Iowa? "My Big Redneck Family" Dreading the Wedding? "My Big Redneck Family" Aimee's Friendly Fiesta? Big Red? Big Red: The Original Outlaw Racer? "Big Red: The Original Outlaw Racer" Silver State Classic? "Big Red: The Original Outlaw Racer" Big Bore Bash? "Big Red: The Original Outlaw Racer" Texas Mile? "Big Red: The Original Outlaw Racer" Virginia City Hillclimb? "Big Red: The Original Outlaw Racer" Mojave Mile? "Big Red: The Original Outlaw Racer" El Mirage Dry Lake? "Big Red: The Original Outlaw Racer" Bonneville Salt Flats? "Big Red: The Original Outlaw Racer" Mojave Magnum? Big Red Friday? "My Big Redneck Family" Spring Break? "Fast N' Loud" Big Red Caddy, Part 1? "Fast N' Loud" Big Red Caddy, Part 2? 38th Annual Big Red Freakout!? "Ready, Steady, Wiggle!" Big Red Boat? "Ready, Steady, Wiggle!" Riding in the Big Red Car? "The Evil Within" Big Red? Big Red: The Kangaroo King? The Big Red Button? "Hot Qarl Action" Big Red Reset Button for the NES? "Silly Seasons" Big Red Riding Harry? "Mom" Curious George and the Big Red Nightmare? 39th Annual Big Red Freakout!? "Behind the Scenes" Clifford the Big Red Dog? "Fishin' Hotspots" Big redfish from Jacksonville FL? 40th Annual Big Red Freakout!? "Sioux Empire Tonight" Timmy Williams/Dempsey Tapley/Big Red Rawkit Riot? "Bearing" The Return of Big Red: World's Scariest Feminist!? "Side Kicks Bros" Big Red Comics? "SodaMilk" Big Red & JO Gelato Tiramisu? "The Graham Norton Show" Graham Norton's Big Red Chair? "Vegas Cakes" Big Red Corvette, Neon Jungle and Giant Enchanted Castle Wedding Cake? "The Kroozie-way Jays" Big Red and the Sass Ray? "The Kroozie-way Jays" The "Big Red" Stranger? "Junkyard Empire" The Big Red Build? "The Network" A Big Red Button? Big Red Gun? "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" Billy Crystal/Kirsten Gillibrand/Big Red Machine? "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" Alexander Skarsgard/Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog/Big Red Machine? "It's How You Get There" Big Red? Big Red? "NoiceDrinkz" The Fiddle Riddle Diddles - Big Red Car? 41st Annual Big Red Freakout!? Clifford the Big Red Dog? "Gold Rush" Big Red is Dead? "Wrigley Friends" Big Red's Eye Exam? Big Red? "The Great Detectives of Old Time Radio" Dragnet: The Big Wish/Dragnet: The Big Red (Parts One and Two)? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Red Beard the Pirate/The Space Race!? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Get Along Little Kitties/Very Big Riding Hood? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Hiccup Pup/Top of the Charts? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Knights of the Wobbly Table/Don't Lead Me a Stray? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Things That Go Bump/Sherlock Bones? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Little Red Dream/The Mail Mix Up? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Coming Soon!/Fire Dog Tucker? "Full Custom Garage" Big Red? 42nd Annual Big Red Freakout!? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Muddy Buds Hit the Suds/Lights, Camera, Clifford!? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Making Lemonade Out of Lemons/The Watering Hole? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Up Pup and Away!/Abra-Ca-lifford!? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Mount Norma/Hide and Sneak? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Big Red Tomato/Dogbot? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Birdwell Island Blues/The Big Red World? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Birdwell Times/Night at the Library? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Samantha's Perfect Day/Welcome Home Natalie Chan? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" All Grown Up/Picture This? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Cool Clubhouse/The Birdwell Islandeers? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Storm/Officer Clifford? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Dog Who Cried Bark/Fort Box? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Fortune Teller/The Goat Boat? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" A Reasonable Eggsplanation/The Special Agents of Birdwell Island? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Towel Team, Go!/Puppy Preschool? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Captain Chrysalis/It's Berry Season!? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Farm Friends/The Big Book Giveaway? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Whale of a Time/Clifford's Museum? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Wild Wolf Pack/Putt-ing It Together? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Adventures of Clifford the Good/Surfs And Down? "Ms. Onja's Circle Time" Big Red Barn? "Vintage Video" The Big Red One (1980)? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Dancing By the Book/Tucker's Tooth? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The March of the Sea Turtles/A Squirrely Situation? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" An End by Every Friend/Bailey's Starry Night? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Spectacle Spectacular/The New Babysitter? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Searchers of the Lucky Coin/Birdwell Backwards? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Too Many Pets/Clifford's On His Own? "Fizz Pride" Clifford The Big Red Dog (2019 version) Promo!? "Gold Rush" Big Red vs. Sluicifer? Michael Stipe & Big Red Machine: No Time for Love Like Now? 43rd Annual Big Red Freakout!? Clifford the Big Red Dog? The Big Red Bastard? Big Red Envelope? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Doggy Air Rangers!/My Hero, Hero? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Halloween Costume Crisis/Clifford's Howl-o-ween? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Try A Little Yum Yum!/Come Back, Happy Jack!? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" When You Wish Upon a Cake/Make Room For Sonia? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford's Valentine Collection/Ready, Set, Vet!? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Walkin' In A Clifford Wonderland/Bye Bye, Big Bluey!? "Comic Relief" Billy Monger's Big Red Nose Day Challenge? Big Red Machine featuring Anaïs Mitchell: Latter Days? Big Red Machine Feat. Taylor Swift: Renegade? "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" Jason Momoa/Ana de Armas/Big Red Machine? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Suzy and Ron? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Geneva and Kyle? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Christy and Kevin? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Gail and John? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Tami and Brad? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Amber and John? "My Big Redneck Wedding" Kelli and Ron? "The Ugly Duckling and Me!" Big Red Rooster? Big Red? Big Red Tent? "K Hunter" Big red? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Making Lemonade Out of Lemons/The Watering Hole? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Episode #3.10? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Mount Norma/Hide and Sneak? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Big Red Tomato/Dogbot? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" The Birdwell Island Blues/The Big Red World? "Clifford the Big Red Dog" A Reasonable Eggsplanation/The Special Agents of Birdwell Island? Big Red? "Driving Fast and Taking Chances" The Return of Big Red? "Driving Fast and Taking Chances" Big Red Awakens? "Battle Honours" Big Red One? "Dora the Explorer" Warm Milk/The History of Las Posadas/Big Red Chicken?

...no? Nothing? Not even close? Well then, I guess it's all just BACK TO THE COMMUNITY THEN!!! I MEAN, BACK TO THE DECARBURATION BOARD THEN!!! Drawing board; Ooo0*@%Q¤©®ºÒÓÔÕÖØÞðòóôõöøþCCCCDÐGGGGŒ?OOOUUUUUUÐOOOO‰@8ØÔþøöõôóðëêéèçæåäãâßÞÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕԣܢoopoops... sorry about shouting. Okay, on to the next debut. And... DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING? HE WAS TEN YEARS OLD. THEY PUT DUCT TAPE OVER HIS MOUTH AND AROUND HIS HANDS AND THREW HIM IN THE LAKE. THEY BEAT HIS THIRTEEN-YEAR-OLD FRIEND HALF TO DEATH WITH A BASEBALL BAT. THE KID GETS LOOSE! HE SAVES HIS FRIEND FROM DROWNING! HE CARRIES HIM A MILE AND A HALF TO THE NEAREST HOUSE. DOES THIS MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO YOU? HAVE YOU NO HUMAN FEELING LEFT AT ALL? OH, I GUESS YOU DON'T CARE. I GUESS YOU HAVE NO HUMANITY LEFT AT ALL IN YOU. I GUESS IT'S ALL JUST... sorry, don't know where that came from. Now, there's apparently a third debut this week about Julia Child, but it's not in the domestic Top 10, so as far as I'm concerned it doesn't exist. Besides, didn't Nora Ephron already cover this? ...sorry, it's this one. I ALWAYS get those two mixed up. Anyway, coming in at #8, thereby establishing its indie credits, it's a little bit like 2018's Roma, but a lot less sumptuous. But when you're a big star and director like Kenneth Branagh, it's always fun to take a break from the big hits. It started in earnest with 2011's Thor... again, part of that darned old MCU. And it's been uphill ever since. One hit after another, with all the extra expense of IMAX and Real 3-D and what not. But you make enough of these megahits, and you have to balance things out, like Spielberg with things like Always and 1941... something like that. Ooh! And The Terminal. Phew!!! Hope it was fun to make! Anyway, the main thing is, the working relationship between Branagh and Disney seems to be working out. He doesn't badmouth them, and they don't badmouth him, and I try to badmouth everyone as much as I can... something like that. But as fun as it is working for Disney, everyone needs a break. And for Branagh's mid-sized autobiographical pic, he decided to go with Comcast. I mean, hey, who doesn't want to work with all the studios these days? Am I right? So what's this thing called, anyway? I think the title has something to do with where he grew up. Makes sense. Something like Ligne de Belfast à Kingstown? No? Well, what about Belfast, Castle Place then? Less ritzy? Belfast, Queen's Bridge perhaps? Belfast, exercices de sauvetage peut-être? Belfast, alerte de pompiers: film Lumière n° 723 comme çi comme ça? From Belfast to the Antrim Coast quite possibly? Royal Avenue, Belfast maybe? High Street, Belfast then? Too many streets in this place! Ride on the Tramcar Through Belfast? Irish Lassies Leaving Flax Mills Near Belfast? Panorama of Belfast and North of Ireland Railway? King and Queen at Belfast? Royal Party at Belfast? Picturesque Ireland: Tramway Ride Through Belfast? Scenes of the Belfast Riots? Pellegrinaggio a Belfiore? Ulster Day in Belfast? Around Belfort? I martiri di Belfiore? L'ultimo romanzo di Giorgio Belfiore? Belflex Shackles - A Step Ahead? Onze belforten? Bats in the Belfry? Over the Seas to Belfast? "Animal, Vegetable, Mineral?" Belfast Museum and Art Gallery? "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" The Belfry? "The Grand Order of Water Rats presents" Rats in the Belfry? Bats in the Belfry? "Bitte, in zehn Minuten zu Tisch" Gabelfrühstück aus Bordeaux? "The Woody Woodpecker Show" Bats in the Belfry? "The Red Skelton Hour" Brats in Your Belfry? "Emergency-Ward 10" Old Ben in the Belfry? "This Week" Belfast - No Way Out? "This Week" Belfast - Time to Move? "Aquarius" Christmas in Belfast? "Tottering Towers" Bats in the Belfry and Other Places? "This Week" Children of Belfast? A Quiet Day in Belfast? "The Oddball Couple" Bats in the Belfry/Superhound? "Open Door" The Whiterock Co-operative of West Belfast? Het gouden jubelfeest? "Network" Betjeman's Belfast? "Open Door" To be Seventeen in Belfast? Belfer? "Insight" Belfast - Black on Green? "Thundercloud" Bats in the Belfry? Belfast? "Personenbeschreibung" Padraic Fiacc - Poet in Belfast? "World in Action" The Honourable Member for Belfast West? "Counterpoint" The Decline of Belfast? "Counterpoint" Belfast Airports? "Open Space" A Midsummer Night's Belfast? Coming of Age in Belfast? NabelFabel? Mike Harding in Belfast? "No Limits" Belfast? "Ghostbusters" Belfry Leads the Way? "Highway" Belfast? "People to People" Under the Health Surface - As Told by Belfast Women? "Terry and June" Bats in the Belfry? The Belfast Experience? "Cinématon" N°965 Pierre Belfond? "This Week" Weekend in Belfast? "Tickle on the Tum" Bats in the Belfry? "Lire" Georges Londeix lit Le Pont Marida (éditions Belfond)? "10x10" Belfast Boys? Return to Paradise: The Belfast Celtic Story? "It's My City!" Belfast: The Times Are Out of Joint? Simple Minds: Belfast Child? Playing Belfast? "Lire" Jacques Cellard lit Godillot, silhouette et Cie. Dictionnaire thématique des noms communs venus de noms propres (éditions Belfond)? An Irish Evening: Live at the Grand Opera House, Belfast? "Lightning Force" Belfast Says No? "Captain Planet and the Planeteers" If It's Doomsday, This Must Be Belfast? "Screenplay" Love Lies Bleeding/L'Inconnue de Belfast? Belfry? "Bouillon de culture" Pierre Belfond: Les pendus de Victor Hugo? "ChuckleVision" Bats in the Belfry? Belfast Building? Travel the World: Ireland - Western Ireland, Dublin and Belfast? Daughters of the Troubles: Belfast Stories? "The Art Club" Belfast? Belfast, Maine? Belfry Witches? "Belfry Witches" Episode #1.7? "Belfry Witches" Episode #1.1? "Belfry Witches" Episode #1.2? "Belfry Witches" Episode #1.3? "Belfry Witches" Episode #1.4? "Belfry Witches" Episode #1.5? "Belfry Witches" Episode #1.6? Sur la plage de Belfast? Überleben in Belfast? "Belfry Witches" Episode #2.1? "Belfry Witches" Episode #2.2? "Belfry Witches" Episode #2.3? "Belfry Witches" Episode #2.4? "Belfry Witches" Episode #2.5? "Belfry Witches" Episode #2.6? "Lilalu im Schepperland" Im Tal der Nebelfrauen? Belfast: The Sad Reality? "Hot Property" Belfast? Therapy?: Scopophobia - Live in Belfast 2003? "Heavy Metal" HMS Belfast? "Silverwing" Bat in the Belfry? "Flog It!" Belfast? "Flog It!" Belfast? "Das rote Quadrat" Belfast - Die Kinder und der Fluch der Geschichte? "The Batman" The Bat in the Belfry? The Belfast Boys? "Rick Steves' Europe" Belfast and the Best of Northern Ireland? "Songs of Praise" Belfast Place? "Britain's Toughest Towns" Belfast? "Trinity Blood" Overcount I. The Belfry of Downfall? From Belfast to Dachau? "Grand Designs" A 21st Century Answer to the Roman Villa, Belfast, Northern Ireland? Sous les pavés la plage de Belfast? "Come Dine with Me" Belfast, Rosemary McLoughlin? "Come Dine with Me" Belfast, Marty Henderson? "Come Dine with Me" Belfast, Colin McAllister? "Come Dine with Me" Belfast, Jon Cross? "Come Dine with Me" Belfast, Caroline Teeling? Belfast Girls? Belfast Today? Belfast Zoo? "Belfast Zoo" Boo at the Zoo: Children's Halloween Extravaganza? Bond in Belfast: The Charity Premiere? This Belfast Thing? Knäbelflocken? "Control Room Presents" Enrique Iglesias: Live from Odyssey Arena in Belfast UK? "Paisean Faisean" Dublin, Galway, Limerick, Belfast, Dungarvan, Drogheda? "Arthur" D.W.'s Stray Netkitten/Bats in the Belfry? "Bargain Hunt" Belfast 5? "Bargain Hunt" Belfast 6? "Bargain Hunt" Belfast 7? "Bargain Hunt" Belfast 8? FM Belfast: Underwear (Version 1)? "Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is" HMS Belfast? UFC 103: Franklin vs. Belfort? "Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow" Belfast? "Songs of Praise" Belfast to Dublin? "Antiques Roadshow" Titanic Drawing Offices, Belfast? "Antiques Roadshow" Titanic Drawing Offices, Belfast Pt.2? Belfast Birth of a City? "Little People, Big World" Belfast and Furious? Zwiebelfische - Jimmy Ernst, Glückstadt/New York? Bats in the Belfry? "Animal Atlas" Bats in the Belfry? Empire Belfast? "Travel Bug Robert" Bruges Belfry? "UFC Main Event" UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort? FM Belfast: Underwear (Version 2)? "Undercover Boss" Belfor? "Bump!" Belfast? The Belfast Blitz? Clues: The Butler's Belfry? Game of Thrones: Season 2 - In Production, Belfast? UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort? Belfast Tech: Artisans & Dreamers? "Great British Railway Journeys" Belfast to Whitehead? "Lendas do UFC" Victor Belfort? Titanic Belfast: Birthplace of a Legend? "UFC Ultimate Insider" Training Day/Flyweights/Vitor Belfort? "UFC Ultimate Insider" Stann/Hamill/Belfort/UFC Mag? Toothbrush Belfast? The Bookseller of Belfast? "2012 Submission of the Night" Jon Jones vs. Vitor Belfort UFC 152? UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort? Titanic: A Legend Born in Belfast? "Beautiful Excursions" Irlande, de Dublin à Belfast? Jack White aux Eurokéennes de Belfort? Made in Belfast? A Belfast Story? Belfast Air? "Monstresses" Belflower & Taliano? "UFC Ultimate Insider" Belfort the Blackzilian/Faber Family Holiday/TUF17 Riff/Showtime Full Blast? Petrol Bombs & Peace: Welcome to Belfast? Towers of Belfast? "The Getaway" Joel McHale in Belfast? "House Hunters International" Belfast and Furious? "UFC Unleashed" Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping? "UFC on Fox" UFC on FX: Belfort vs. Rockhold? "The Arts Show" The Belfast Festival? "Get Ready for the UFC" Vitor Belfort vs. Dan Henderson UFC Fight Night 32? "Españoles en el mundo" Belfast? "UFC on Fox" UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson? "Portugueses pelo Mundo" Belfast - Reino Unido? Titanic Belfast: City of a Thousand Launches? "Find Love, NYC" Belfast? The Belfies? "De Muur" Belfast? "La case du siècle" Belfast, mon amour? "House Hunters International" Belfast? "True North" The Last Minyan - A Belfast Jewish Story? Indochine: Belfast? I Am Belfast? "What's That Slang" Belfie? "UFC on Fox" UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson 3? "Travel Thru History" Belfast, Northern Ireland? Belfast Cleaning Society? "Mein Lokal, dein Lokal - Wo schmeckt's am besten?" "Babelfood", Potsdam? Duke Special Live from the Empire Music Hall Belfast? "Desaparecidos" Priscila Belfort e Alessandro do Prado? "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Bat in the Belfry? "Snapped: Killer Couples" Katie Belflower/Michael Simons? "The Mike Koenigs Show" Jordan Belfort? "The Underdogs of Comedy" Clare Belford Live? Belfast's Forgotten Hero: HMS Caroline? Belfast's Richest Radical? "Recipe TV Featuring the World's Greatest Chefs" A Taste of Belfast, Northern Ireland? "University Challenge" First Round: Queen's University Belfast v University of Birmingham? You, Belfast? A New World Story: The Scavenger of Belfall? Made in Belfast? "Britain's Lost Masterpieces" Belfast? "Bargain Hunt" Belfast 17? "Couples Come Dine with Me" Belfast? "Couples Come Dine with Me" Belfast? "New Books in Historical Fiction" Lauren Belfer, "And After the Fire"? "Port" Belfast? UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Gastelum? "WWE NXT" The Beast of Belfast Has Been Let Loose? "UFC on Fox" UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Gastelum? "Access All Areas" Belfast? "The Art Detectives" Belfast? Vevo Real Guides: Dodie in Belfast? Hello Belfast? Belfast Cathedral? "Drugs Map of Britain" Belfast Buds? Joan Belforti? Belfast Boys? "WWE NXT" Beware the Beast of Belfast? "Britain's Most Historic Towns" Victorian Belfast? Belfast Calibre 9? "The Alex Salmond Show" Belfast: The comeback kid of British shipbuilding?? "Rabbit Hole Live" Live in Belfast? "Places to Go" Belfast and Glasgow? The Wolf of Wall Street: The True Story of Jordan Belfort? "Wes Iseli's Magic Life" Belfort Furniture Grand Opening? "Great British Ships" HMS Belfast: WW2's Great Survivor? "Cathedral Quarter" The Heart of Belfast? "BBC Bitesize: Titanic" Life in Belfast? "Jacqueline's World" Trip to Belfast and a Chat with the Ladies Football Team? "Great British Railway Journeys" Belfast to Portrush? "Songs of Praise" Belfast? "Geordie Shore" Buckle Up! The Geordies Hit Belfast!? Belfast Dreamscape 001? Martians Take Belfast!? "The News Tank" Stupid Burglars, Belfies & Sober Curiosity? Belfast - Die gute neue Zeit? "Alla mot alla med Filip och Fredrik" Första delen av storslagen dubbelfinal? "Hot Property" Belfast? "Songs of Praise" The Big Sing Belfast? "Gymnastique: La culture sans claquage" Belfast, l'art de faire le mur? "London Real" Jordan Belfort - The Wolf of Wall Street? "The Break" Last Night in Belfast? "Dusk Series" Bat in the Belfry? "In for a Penny" Belfast? "Couples Come Dine with Me" Belfast? "Stand Up for Live Comedy" Belfast? ARTOPIA #Belfast? Belfast Unfiltered? The Cultures of Belfast? "Christmas University Challenge" Manchester v Queen's Belfast? Belfast? Bats in the Belfry? "The Weird World of Tim Hollis" Baseball Bats in the Belfry? "The Generation Why Podcast" Christine Belford? Live from Belfast as Unrests Continue Across Northern Ireland? "Post in Black" Interview with Aurelia Belfield? Belfast 1912? Christmas from Belfast? "Flight" Bombs in the Belfry? "Cas de divorce" Belfort contre Belfort? "Money Hunters" Baths in the Belfry? The Man from Belfast? Belfast Boys? "American Greed" AG 102 - Jordan Belfort? "Belfast Zoo" Nerves are Tested? "Belfast Zoo" Runaway Monkeys? "Belfast Zoo" Elephant House New Recruits? "Belfast Zoo" Vandals on the Rampage? "Belfast Zoo" Zebra Health Check? "Belfast Zoo" SOS! Save Our Swan? "Belfast Zoo" Mojo the Monkey Travels to South Africa? "Belfast Zoo" How to Look After a Lioness? "Belfast Zoo" New Red Panda Arrival? "Belfast Zoo" Risky Giraffe Operation? "Belfast Zoo" Life Behind Bars? "Belfast Zoo" Feed the Penguins? "Belfast Zoo" Tarantulas, Snakes, and Snails!? "Belfast Zoo" Babies Galore!? Murals of Belfast? A Fragile Peace: Inside Brexit and Belfast? My Belfast Love? "Embarrassing Bodies" Belfast? Belfast Boy?

...no? Nothing? Not even close? Well then, I guess it's all just BACK TO THE COMMUNITY THEN!!! I MEAN, BACK TO THE DADBURNED BOARD THEN!!! Drawing board; Ooo0*@%Q¤©®ºÒÓÔÕÖØÞðòóôõöøþCCCCDÐGGGGŒ?OOOUUUUUUÐOOOO‰@8ØÔþøöõôóðëêéèçæåäãâßÞÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕԣܢoopoops... sorry about shouting. Okay, on to the next debut... oh, right! We're all done! And I apparently DID find the two of them! Niiice. We'll try to sort all that out later.

No comments: