Thursday, September 30, 2021

Auteur Watch - Benedicta Quansah

 Oh good!  Another short one.  I was going to say he or she worked on the TV show "JAG"?  That's a big deal!  Alas, it's just a short film called J.A.G: Just a Game.  The poster looks good!  No, if you work on a TV show, you're in it for at least a year.  Nineteen hour days.  The kind of thing the unions might complain about.  How many more have to die?  Probably a couple more.  I mean, if they don't care about what's-her-name's train accident, well... oh, here it is.  The other film that Benedicta worked on is called A Better Friend.  I almost forgot to point out that for now, as of this writing, Benedicta is only a second unit or assistant Auteur.  But someday!  Someday.  You just gotta keep reaching for that rainbow.  As for me, I've already hit the top... I mean, there's nothing better than being a blogger, am I right?  I will say that I don't care for these plot descriptions that are a little too generic.  And for God's sake, don't tell us that certain  dramatic or comedic themes are "explored."  I'd explore my way to the video store if it didn't close down fifteen years ago!  How do you like that?

No comments: