Sunday, October 10, 2021

Auteur Watch - Kwaku Quansah

 Whelp, even though he's a mere podcast director... what the hey.  The IMDb embraces all these days.  Let me check on John Hyland again, just in case... still the Highlander!  And as of this writing, to make matters worse, we're terribly, terribly lacking in further information about these TV series/podcasts of his... I stand corrected!  Here's one episode of "The Growing Over Life."  It's an episode called "Everybody is Somebody's Ex."  I'm at least three exes myself!  Not yet a divorcée, but sure am looking forward to that.  No, it's the "Linkup Accra" podcast that has no episodes yet.  I guess life trumps Accra, at least for now.  In addition, there's stuff not listed on his official IMDb page that is on YouTube.  Here's one Kwaku Quansah channel that apparently has only one video.  Here's another Kwaku Quansah channel that currently has 4 videos and 15 subscribers... you know what?  Make that 16.  I'm on board now.  There's only a couple pictures of this guy... I think it's the same guy.  It seems he likes to keep his YouTube channel separate from his IMDb stuff.  Interesting strategy!  But you gotta produce a little more if you're going to make it.  Be like all those anecdotes floating around lately about Stephen King writing "It"... I mean, the novel with that title, not whatever his latest happens to be this week.  Just try to stay off the nose candy if you can.

No comments: