Sunday, March 10, 2019

Auteur Watch - Hill Harper

I just checked my list of auteurs, and the next entry just says "Home Brothers."  My database teachers would flog me in the town square if they were here right now.  No follow-up?  No second line of information of any kind?  Nope, sorry.  Tell you one thing tho(ugh): I'll be ready for these guys at some point!  Completely ready.  Completely, totally ready.  But I did just happen upon Hill Harper by happenstance, so why not him next?  I mean, he was in Hav Plenty, for God's sake!  That's right, the Hav Plenty.  If there's a more '90s movie than that, well... I just don't want to know about it, frankly... okay, maybe Under the Hula Moon.  Maybe Raising Arizona Father Hood as well.  Come to think of it, most '90s movies are more of a '90s movie than Hav Plenty, but THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!  No, it's Hav Plenty and Juwanna Mann for me.  Those or nothing, I'm sorry.  And, I just checked!  Both are available at DVD.Com.  Sure, you're just gonna have to wait for me to turn them back in, but they're they're there!
But let me try to get back to Hill Harper, all-around Hollywood Renaissance Man, and one of those people whose first and last names start with the same letter.  You know, like Paula Patton and ... Paula Pell.  So many lists to compile, so little time.  But you know that Mr. Harper's a big deal, because he seems to be in the poster for something called 1982, which was made in 2013.  '80s nostalgia is all the rage now, of course; as for me, I'm still preoccupied with 1985.  My friends are just starting to get worried about it...

No comments: