Tuesday, September 04, 2018

And the Isaac (TM) (C) (R) Goes To....

I'm BAAACCKKK!!  Even though I've been having computing pains lately... hey, how about Boo Sagoo?  I know it's a bit off the farm; you know, no "tt"s in the name and what not, but I mean wow.  Wotta name... gotta go!  They're playing my song... okay, I'm back.  Lord help me, I do love that basmati rice.  Anyway, I have my backup computer here, so you shall not be deprived of a single word of my brain farts.  No sir.  Not today, not far into the foreseeable future.  At least five more years of this before my next big health scare. 
Anyway, enough of the old people.  A toast to the young people.  Young people like Oscar Isaac.  Young, successful people... he's resisting the urge and the big payday of that big Adam Slander... Sandler Netflix (TM) road pic comedy that he keeps getting offered.  The offer keeps getting larger and larger!  It's like that time the Tasmanian Devil kept hiccuping and blowing a big bubble gum bubble.  I guess it's like poker, so I hear... it's like an elevator ride, and you have to know when to get off said elevator.  It's always sad when you've hit the plateau, then you're down 30 bucks, then 50, then 100, and on and on it goes.  Sadly, Isaac has no free time anymore to contemplate the lean years when he was honing his craft and what not.  Three Star Wars pics eat up a lot of time, even for a character like Decameron Crowe... I mean, Poe Dameron.  But he does have time for the small pic in between big ones.  You know, like Keanu Reeves and the Matrix movies.  Let's see, there was Hardball and... probably others.  But when you get a project falling into your lap like Operation Finale, I guess you have to take it.  Yet another wrinkle on Germany under Hitler.  Didn't Kenneth Branagh already do this?  And wasn't it called "Conspiracy"?  ... I had to look that one up, personally.  Okay, I guess Operation Finale might count as a sequel of sorts, tracking down one of the people at that meeting.  Sorry, folks... gotta go.  Greatness calls, and also there's a new "Daily Show."

No comments: