Sunday, January 06, 2019

Bloggy McBlogface

The first one of the new year!  Whelp, there must be some holiday I'm unaware of, because none of the IMDb staff have bothered to update the weekend box office totals... (Tuesday) okay, they're up now.  By the way, this blog post is brought to you by our sponsor: Bill O'Reilly's new book called "Bill O'Reilly's Bill Of Rights: A Cultural Warrior Lightly Treading the Exciting New Waters In and Of the #MeToo and #TimesUp Movement."  Neil Cavuto raves: "What a read!  I've already personally bought a few thousand copies of the thing, and I can't put it down!  What a page turner!"  Laura Ingraham says "It's been long enough, snowflakes!  Time to bring this cultural hero and icon of note back into the fold!  ...maybe after my time slot, though.  I'm not moving."  The only debut this week is a PG-13 rated version of Saw called Escape Room.  Now you're probably thinking that Aquaman director and creator of the Saw series James Wan would protest, but really, turnabout's fair play, as people other than me used to say when they were young.  After all, he did direct a reworking of Death Wish in 2007 called Death Sentence.

No comments: