Sunday, April 26, 2020

Auteur Watch - Jim Brown

Okay, back to work.  We were talking about Jim Brown... okay, I was talking about Jim Brown.  Fine.  Be that way.  I tell you, I don't need to tell you how happy as a clam I will be when this whole virus thing is over.  But you might ask yourself, well... how about THIS Jim Brown or THAT Jim Brown?  Well, that's the gag.  Turns out they're both the same!  No info about the guy, but he did win one award!  How's that work?  Someone ought to do some kind of research or something.  But you may ask yourself, well... how about THIS Jim Brown or THAT Jim Brown?  Well, that's the gag.  As it happens, turns out they're both the same guy!
Okay, next question: how about this one?  Empty.  Totally empty!  Okay, next one... oh, oops.  It's the last one.  Okay, on to Jim Browne then.  Nah, he's a couple steps removed from the director.  How about this Jim Browne?  Nah, he's a producer.  How about that Jim Browne?  Nah, he was Elevator Repairman in Love.  I wonder if that's a good gig?  Probably, but I wouldn't want to spend time in one of their offices.  Small offices, ground level things.  Funny, you'd think they'd be in a tall building if their business involves elevators!  But hey, who's got time to sit in an office if you're an elevator repairman, am I right?  After all... love in an elevator?  Am I right?
Okay, so much for that.  And how about this Jim Browne?  Phew.  Director of Development, Ultima Online.  Close enough.  Tiny web address for such a big game!

No comments: