Sunday, July 26, 2020

Hair of the Dotus That Bit Me, Or Trump Tells Kanye He Owes Him $7 Million Dollars... $3 Million For Son Eric

Brought to you by... Really?  Seriously?  That's The Best You Can Do?  "Really?  Seriously?  That's The Best You Can Do?"!  Also brought to you by I Gotta Get Me Some Better Sponsors!  (not actually an official sponsor yet)  Man, better go to my local loan shark again this week.  Whelp, as ABC News informs me... yes, I still get my news from legitimate sources... wait, it was NBC!  They said that the last icon of Hollywood's Golden Age, Olivia de Havilland (IMDb #14!!), has passed on at 104 years young.  Thereby leaving the rest of us alone to clean up this mess.  I'm trying not to let the depression overtake me, but it's also Just Too Hot to Do Anything... hmm!  Next week's sponsor, perhaps?
And on top of all that, as of this writing (Sunday, 7:27 pm) there's but the three movies in the Domestic Top 10 this week.  We got The Wretched, Relic and a newbie called The Rental.  What these three films have in common, well... I'm going to be wrestling with this wrench of a rigmarole for some time now.  What rubbish!

No comments: