Friday, October 21, 2005

"The Colbert Report" Rapport

Get it? See because that's how... never mind. Well, the first week has drawn to a close. I appreciate it as a satire of the likes of Bill O'Reilly and the other demons to escape from the "Doom" video game only to get their own cable squawk box shows. Otherwise, I don't know.... I want to like it. Maybe it's just too much of a good thing. Maybe that much Stephen Colbert is too much. Don't get me wrong, I hope his show kicks ass but if he does have to go crawling back to the Daily Show, no shame in it whatsoever. Too bad Carell's fortunes have turned so ... fortunate. In the meantime I know what I'm going to be doing from 8 to 9 for the rest of my life: Daily Show & Colbert Report all the way, baby!!!

And Pink Panther at 7:30 on Boomerang, of course. Just til I collect em all.

Oh yeah, and someone told me that Spike TV shows old Three Stooges shorts: NO JOE!!!! See, Joe Besser kinda sucked. Although I do like that time he said "Raw egg! I hate raw egg."

No comments: