Sunday, March 09, 2008

Short Reviews - Feb. '08


Dang! Slow month! And I still haven't seen an ad for that Miley Cyrus debacle.


How she Move - Dayamn! Paramount Vantage's ramping up...

Feel the Noise - j.lo producer?

Witless Protection - Oh crap! Was that Eric Roberts?

charlie Bartlett - I said it before and I'll say it again: editors shouldn't direct. Also, if only Topher Grace was a little younger... Or maybe Minghella's kid. He must of auditioned for the part...

Semi-pro / jackie moon - looks like the budget went to film stock this time, right, Will? And finally, the rating is out. Hmm! Sticks with an R rating, instead of a watered down PG-13. Pretty balls-y move for Will Ferrell. Wonder what he's up to...

step up 2 - how did this keep from going directly to video?

The Other Boleyn Girl - Cat fight of the century ... whatever century it takes place in.

Never back down - Oscar for best lead actor: djimon hounsou? I think so!

(Meet) Bill - I still say Jessica Alba's doing way too many movies.

the love guru - oh crap...

10,000 BC - I know I should be excited about this, and yet...

Comanche Moon - Too late, it's already on dvd.

Darjeeling Ltd. - Boy! Between those three, still can't decide who wins the gold in the Schnozz-Olympics! But no matter who wins, this film should win this year's Nose-bel Prize.

Stop-loss - Brought to you by MTV Films... and I think I know which studio's going to clean up at next year's Oscars!...

Conversations With Other Women - Tim Burton's least favorite movie.

No comments: