Thursday, February 02, 2012

Short Reviews - January 2012

Bunny Lake is Missing - What a foul-mouthed movie!

Big Trouble - Barry Sonnenfeld, call your mother... I'm sorry, my mistake. Good movie. Nice movie.

But Tim Allen? Seriously? What were you thinking, Barry? Call your sister.

Signs - M. Night Shyamalan, call your mother...

Taps - PONICSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Order (2003) - John Carpenter called. He wants his font back.

This Means War - Oh, McG... you know it's not going to be rated R. The trailers say it's not yet rated, but you'll make the necessary edits, and you know it.

The Grey - As in, Liam Neeson's hair! Oh, snap... Seriously, though, enough with the TV ads. I get it. You want a #1 opening weekend.

Chronicle - See you next Wednesday, Frank Oznowicz!

Inside Llewyn Davis - Only 730 days to go...

The Descendants - About Schmidt's Hawaiian Vacation?

Black Snake Moan - And finally, I've got my theme for this one. God bless facebook! Otherwise, I wouldn't have found this whole group dedicated to using movie titles to describe the last time you went to the bathroom, to put it slightly more politely.

The Neverending Story - Another one!

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Very Oscar worthy, and I don't mean Sesame Street's Oscar the Grouch.

Aguirre: The Wrath of God - Close enough

Harry Brown - Good Lord...

Green Hornet AND Green Lantern - Bad double bill

The Green Mile - Must have had peas!

Titanic - Okay, time to stop. I must be getting older.

No comments: