Sunday, July 23, 2017

Auteur Watch - Geno Brooks

...I dunno.  Maybe I'm just feeling too negative right now, maybe it's all the antibiotics and trips to the hospital that are wearing me out, maybe I'm just a racist like most other bloggers... but when you think about directors, you think of the old classic pictures of them sitting near a camera, or maybe even looking through a medium-sized hand-held lens.  You know, director stuff.  THEY DON'T HOCK WATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
But I will give Geno Brooks some credit.  He's a prolific writer like Tyler Perry, only less God-y stuff, he's clearly got some sweet funding... I mean, 24 producer credits?  He's still just in HIGH SCHOOL, for Gawd'z zake!  And... oops, never mind.  I thought "Logan" was tangentially related to Stan Lee's X-Men.  Lotta balls of clay on that résumé!  One of 'em's bound to stick sometime!  Take this one for example... "Back Door Santa"?  Oh, whatev'z...... (clutching head in hands)

No comments: