Sunday, June 11, 2006

Auteur Watch: Sylvester Stallone


Well, so far the new millennium has been a little slow for ol' Sly, not like the go-go 90s, that's for sure. But things are heating up now, baby! Could it be all because of "The Contender"? Yeah, I think so. Look what's coming down the pike now! Sequels on the house! Sequels all around... Rocky. Rambo. Now if only there were a sequel to Judge Dredd the trifecta would be complete, but this is a good start. Is America ready for this Phoenix to rise again? I'm really the wrong person to ask because I sure don't think so. In the meantime be sure to visit Instone's official website. Hey, these vitamins don't sell themselves, people!
Hmm! Guess that's all that really needs to be said about that. Thought this entry would be longer. Oh yeah, almost forgot. My insider source tells me the new Rocky's going to start where Balboa's watching Cop Land on DVD with commentary. Okay, I'm outta here... :)

No comments: