Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another son of a bitchin' blackout!

If this were my power company, it never would've happened... nobody? Well, never mind then! I'm not even going to put up the hyperlink for it! Oh, so far behind again, but at least I'm getting an earlier start this week. Oh, I put up that image because I went through a bad power outage yesterday. Not that I'm going to do anything about it, of course. Solar panels? My own wind turbine? Shyeah, right. Who's got the time or the money?
Anyway, back to more important matters. The debuts this week are: Unstoppable, Skyline and Morning Glory. Oh, good. Skyline gives me another sibling pair to profile for next year. Only got six left to have all 52 weeks covered... sort of. Wasn't someone saying something about how Harrison Ford gets all the scripts in Hollywood? That might change after this...

No comments: