Monday, July 04, 2011

Auteur Watch - Alix and Luke C. Jackson

I've just realized! The whining noise that my computer makes is starting to get to me. Probably because I'm getting older than I've ever been, and now I'm even older... probably because, unlike other people, my senses are getting sharper with old age, or maybe I've seen one too many superhero movies lately. Or, probably because the whining my computer makes is starting to waver in a sine wave style fashion, as if someone's driving and hitting the brakes constantly. Perhaps it's my hard drive trying to warn me of an impending crash. Anyway, back to the biz @ hand here. I think I'm doing the wrong Jacksons this week, but what the hell. Here's a couple: Alix and Luke C. Nice to see someone in Hollywood who's not thematically ambitious for a change. Clearly Alix is the alpha brother; vis a vis, the clearly longer IMDb résumé. And clearly the 2000s are their favorite decade. It's probably not going to get much better than that.

No comments: