Tuesday, November 04, 2014

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES...... INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...... SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.................

...already?  Well, I just bombed a big test today, and I get tomorrow off, sort of, so why not till the fields so to speak.  Meanwhile, Mitch McConnell is apparently going to win another term in the Senate... whatever.  I guess he's got nothing better to do anyway.  I guess he can finally get started on his next-to-top priority, now that Obama's got a second term.  What could it be, you might ask?  Why, his memoir, of course!  Available Fall 2015 from Turtle Paperbacks.
(Sunday) Man, am I out of touch with the mainstream!  Big Hero 6?  What's that?  What about Big Hero 1 thru 5?  Disney and Pixar are apparently investing everything they've got into animé.  Well, after this election, with pot legal in a few states now, who wouldn't want to get high and go to the theater to try and escape for about thirty bucks a ticket?  And where's Dumb and Dumber To all of a sudden?... oh, right, that's next weekend.  Well, I guess that means I'm ready for it!  Well, if I were Chris Nolan, I wouldn't worry.  Time to let word of mouth work its magic.  Is this the 2001 of the Douchebag Era?  Will people put down their SmartPhones while this is playing?  I mean, so much stuff to thumb through...

No comments: