Sunday, October 02, 2011

50/50 vision...

Please! A little respect. I mean, JoGoLev plays a CANCER victim, for God's sake! There's four debuts this week, and NONE of them cracked the top three! Just as long as The Help's gone... whew! Thank goodness. Now it's Dolphin Tale... get it? Actually, dolphins have a dorsal fin... Oh, it's an exciting time for animal-centered family friendly fare. Except for Mr. Popper's Penguins; that didn't make as much. Audiences couldn't get past Mr. Popper, apparently. Moneyball's hanging in there as well. The debuts are: 50/50, Courageous, Dream House, James Bond's tenth film THIS YEAR, and What's Your Number? I'm very behind the times, I'm sure, but it seems to me that twenty ex's is a lot for anybody. I hope that's at least two standard deviations above the mean.

No comments: