Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day, everybody!

The earth turns 10,000 today... something like that, right?  As for the box office, well, we're all expecting Think Like a Man to do big business... it's a Tyler Perry movie, right?  Also, I'd like to give a shout out to my man Sean Hayes, currently being enjoyed by audiences as the latest reincarnation of Larry in the Farrelly's Three Stooges movie.  I only mention it because I finally watched the CBS Sunday Morning profile about it.  Obviously for brevity and journalistic efficiency, they said that the Farrellys finally went with 'relatively unknowns' to play the Stooges.  RELATIVELY UNKNOWNS?!!  SEAN FREAKING HAYES?!!!!  If it were an NBC story, they'd get it right!  Uh, how long was Will & Grace on the air?  Let me check.... Eight years!  EIGHT YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What is that, chunk change?  I mean, chump change?  Show some respect here!  My God!  As for the other two, well, that I can understand.  The guy who plays Moe, however, this should set him for life.  He really nailed the part from what I've seen so far.  And I love Will Sasso from Mad TV.  What a nut!  Steven Seagal, The Sopranos... he won't have to do things like Awesomest Maximus anymore if he plays his cards right after this... wait a second!  It's 1am, Sunday morning!  The box office totals don't come out for another 10 hours!  I gotta hit the hay!

No comments: