Monday, April 02, 2012

Short Reviews - March 2012

Welp, for the sake of my loyal fan base, I'm DEFINITELY going to have to get on top of the hyperlinking of this one...


The Legendary Life of Ernest Hemingway - PONICSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hand that Rocks the Cradle - Featuring Solomon, the magic ..... I mean, Solomon the Wise yet Retar... uh, never mind.

John Carter (of Mars) - The critics AND studio heads agree: it looks very expensive.

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 - FINALLY! A sequel that even Raja Gosnell won't do! Like X-Men 3, is Brett Ratner going to do this one? tee hee hee...

Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil - Probably not as good as the title

Suburban Commando - Meh

Kick-Ass - I saw that one!

All Fall Down - Barry-Barry... the Berry idea!!!

The Campaign (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790886/) - My Fellow Americans 2? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117119/)

The Only Living Boy in New York - See, Simon? You'll be a Dylan-worthy icon in no time!

Morgan Stewart's Coming Home - Love that movie!!... okay, you got me. I've never seen it. And neither have you, I'm betting

Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael - Why does everyone hate on this one?... okay, you got me. I've never seen it my own self.

Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins - I've got to run out sometime!

Welcome Home, Brother Charles - ...there's too many of these! I've run out of snarky comments!!!

Welcome Back Cotter

Welcome Home, Johnny

Welcome Home, Johnny Bristol

Welcome Home Patrick

Welcome Home the Airman

Mama's Gone, Welcome Home

Welcome Home, Bobby

Welcome Home America: Spirit of Venice

Thank you, India, thank you, Providence... no, wait, that's that Alanis Morrisette song...

Daddy's Dyin'... Who's Got the Will? - Love that title...

Play it to the Bone - Woody and Lucy bone it to the play?... that sorta makes half-sense...

Goofyfoot - GREAT title!

American Flyer(2010) - Dude! There's only ONE American Flyers, and that's 1985, Kevin Costner, and the guy picking up his bicycle and running with it across the finish line. Take THAT, Floyd Landis!

All Fall Down - Augusten Burroughs saw this and wrote Running With Scissors in response

What About Bob?

What About Brian - What about Life of Brian?!!

No comments: