Friday, April 13, 2007

Road Blogs?


Blog from the Road? Nah, I'm not that into it yet. Probably should be, though, but I don't blog for a living. Come to think of it, there's a lot of things I want to do, but they all seem to slip away once I get home from the sulfur mines. How does that happen? Anyway, I'll be gone for a few days, ... not that anyone will notice. (sniff) Though there are some big movies on the horizon. There's that Pathfinder thingie coming out, and did I detect that Eomer dude? I did! Of course, I'll always remember him best as Caesar on Xena: Warrior Princess. And of course Comcast has this strange relationship with Spider Man 3. Just remember, Spider Man, Comcast needs you more than you need Comcast! I know all about these predatory relationships. But then again, even the man himself says you gotta serve somebody. So what hope is there for the rest of us?

What else was there? Nope, can't remember. I gotta get going anyway, I'm already behind schedule. But before I go I'm gonna give only the briefest of Shout-Outs to all those lovely ladies out there, specifically Sarah Michelle Gellar, Calista Flockhart and of course Courtney Love. 'sup, ladies? 'sup, sluts?

No comments: