Sunday, April 04, 2010

Extreme training...

Sorry, FarmVille, gotta leave you behind for a little while. Welp, I've left myself high and dry again, so let's just keep this real short. Let me just say this about Hot Tub Time Machine: the spin doctors over at The Rotten Tomatoes Show want uniformity in how the critics feel about their movies, but the main critics agree: it's a delightful tongue-in-cheek romp, and it looks like it's actually going to make some damn money! Maybe not The Hangover money, but money nonetheless. And like The Hangover, HTTM is proving to be a boon for a Daily Show alum. The Bounty Hunter slips slightly to #4, surpassing even my expectations. Is it just me, or does Gerard Butler look like Tom Green's brother? And of course, another Dreamworks Pixar film takes the #1 spot, big surprise there. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta drain the lizard...

No comments: