Friday, January 22, 2010

Let The Campaign Begin

I'm referring, of course, to this year's Oscars. James Cameron, whose Avatar is STILL kicking ass at the box office after 5 weeks... CAN HE BEAT HIS OWN RECORD? Sorry to shout, but can he? Seems like Titanic was #1 for, like, 5 months or some craziness like that! Anyway, he was recently on The Jay Leno Show, dooming his ex Kathryn Bigelow to a distant second. Remember, dear, it's the Best Picture that made the most money... in 1999's case, for Spielberg. As for the late night wars, well, it's like politics. I'm tired of 'em all. Vote 'em all out. Just move Conan to 12:05 at ABC, they don't have anything there anyway...
But I digress. Back to the only news that counts. Well, I'm falling behind as usual. I'm still waiting for Pyun to respond to that other one. This is getting out of hand! The debuts this week: don't care, don't care and don't care. Gotta run! Past my bedtime again!

No comments: