Thursday, May 27, 2010

Have you seen this thing?

Oh! I guess it worked! Different browsers, different actions. Something like that. Well, once again, the big green ogre takes a big bite out of the weekly box office. But apparently, it wasn't meant to last. This is all they can wring out of the story. I haven't seen it yet, but I just hope they don't go into all that crap that gets shoved down our throats now at the movies: it was fun while it lasted, you don't know what you got until it's gone, you must live for today, we don't know what the future holds for us, but we're here now, and that's all that matters; if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with; things have more meaning if they come to an end; now, let's send our Eskimo grandpa out to sea on the iceberg. I'm tired of it! Tired, I say. Why, I'll bet even Transformers 2's got some of that in there.
Anyway, gotta keep it short this week. It's crunch time at school. Meanwhile, MacGruber debuts at #6. I'm shocked! Does this mean SNL's audience is smaller than I thought? Are the American people developing some taste?... nah, that can't be it.

No comments: