Saturday, January 01, 2011

Short Reviews - December 2010


Well, another year has come and gone. Damn, they do go by faster the older you get! Guess I ought to go to church more often to slow down that pesky ol' Father Time.


Bickford Shmeckler's Cool Ideas - Good thing I was looking up Paul Weitz. Otherwise, I might never have found this one!

Cannonball Run 2 - It hurts my eyes... let me just say this about Cannonball Run II, and that is... FOUR STATES DO NOT A CROSS-COUNTRY RACE MAKE.

I Am Number Four - I AM NOT A NUMBER... I AM A FREE MAN!!! (MWAHAHAHAHAHA....)

Fast Five - Hollywood can get this made, yet Cannonball Run 3 languishes in the Sequel Ghetto. Why is that?

Country Strong - Movie weak...

(Hemingway's / The) Garden of Eden - Well, what do you expect from the director of Raw Deal and Next of Kin?

The Expendables II - Santa gave me the bestest present of all time!!!

Rango - With Johnny Depp as Billy Crystal

Crash - Paul Haggis' Grand Canyon

Chaos - Haven't seen it yet... the one with Wesley Snipes and Jason Statham, not the awful one with Waingro and God knows who else.

Crank - I wanted to like it, but sometimes you shouldn't stretch credulity so far. But it's always nice to see Amy Smart get in touch with her inner slut... isn't it?

Transformers 3 - Starring the cast of Burn After Reading

No comments: