Sunday, March 05, 2006

Oscars, pt. the Last


Better hurry! only 25 min. til it starts.
Where did I leave off? Let's see...

Now, here's how I should have done it in the first place: from 1 to 5, 1 being most likely to win... Supporting actress: 1) Catherine Keener, 2) Rachel Weisz, 3) Junebug, 4) Franny McD and 5) Brokeback Mtn. I mean, it's all about the guys!

Supporting actor: 1) Gyllenhall, 2) Clooney, 3) Matt Dillon, 4) Giamatti!!! 5) and William Hurt. So far, there's the least publicity for him in Cronenberg Country.

Best Actress: 1) Reese, 2) Filliam H. Muffman, 3) DENCH!! 4) Charlize, and 5) Knightley. Sorry, Keira, Oscar loves Charlize better. But, now that I think about it, Felicity is on ABC's hit show, Desperate Housewives. ...They just had special greetings from her co-stars!! It's fixed! It's fixed!!!

Best Actor: 1) BM 2) Capote, 3) Hustle & Flow, 4) Johnny Cash and 5) David Strathairn in GN 'n GL. I kinda hope he'll win: that'll make two from the Sayles camp, him and Chris Cooper.

AND FINALLY, BEST PICTURE!!! 1) BM, 2) GN 'n GL, 3) Munich, 4) Capote and 5) Crash. I guess it'll be Brokeback Mountain. I'm still just waiting for Paris, je t'aime or Hail Caesar, but that's just me.

Okay, back to the show. I thought we could post gifs here, but now I have an excuse to do a series!

No comments: