Friday, October 11, 2013

Auteur Watch - Pierre Bagley

Sorry, I don't have the list in front of me.  I hate to say it, but I am the Movie Hooligan so I guess I better... I can't tell if Pierre is a man or a woman!  At least, not from their photo on the IMDb.  But apparently it's a guy, and it might be the same guy embroiled in this Steve Vaught business that I just read about on Wikipedia.  Well, if the guy's just trying to lose weight, I feel your pain, brother.  I'm down to that mean nasty last 40 pounds myself.  But if the guy's trying to be the next Subway Jared, well... ah, this Vaught guy sounds like a primadonna anyway.
Alas, I guess Bagley's not that interesting.  Sorry, going to get back to them.  But as I learned a long time ago, the world of the documentary is for the birds, and Bagley's trying to get into the feature film game.  2013 saw the finishing and possible releasing of From the Rough, the latest entry in the hotter-than-hot PG-rated sports docudrama.  Well, working with Agent Carter's half the battle.  If they offer you a chance to direct an episode of Person of Interest... take it!  Take it, take it, TAKE IT!!!!!

No comments: