Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Auteur Watch - Troy B(e)yer Bailey

Oh, puh-leeeeeeze... No, no, she's quite good, actually.  And maybe she's proof of equality in Hollywood.  I mean, there's white folks out there who've made a movie as bad as B.A.P.S., am I right?  She didn't direct that one, however, but she did direct 1998's Let's Talk About Sex.  One of the things that is talked about is the idea that someday women can just walk around topless.  And I don't think they meant France.  I think they meant the good ol' US of A.  Of course, if they caught me staring, they'd quickly yell "Pervert!"  It seems like a good idea in theory, but I think most reasonable women understand that it's just not a good idea.  I barely think topless men is a good idea, and not just because I don't look good topless.
But ultimately you gotta hand it to Troy for enduring as long as she has, and she looks fabulous at almost 50!  As of this writing, it's a year and five days away.  I should get her a present!

No comments: